- Rachel Kennedy,Soho Estates, Director of FinanceSarah Jo worked with us for the first time in 2022. She clearly explained what the additions to update our staff handbook could be without making the process into something larger than needed. Her turnaround for the work was timely and the work was precise. I would definitely recommend her and utilise her skills again.
- Michael Barnett,Director of Finance, The Bromley by Bow CentreSarah Jo first supported the Centre during a tricky transition phase and did an excellent job of managing all aspects of the HR Function, getting on well with everyone and bringing a really professional approach to everything that was asked of her. Having managed the recruitment and selection of a permanent HR Manager, Sarah Jo ensured a seamless handover and smooth integration. Sarah Jo was then asked to complete a full Equal Pay Audit which she did in a thorough and thoughtful manner, bringing relevant external expertise and an ability to help with strategic decision making. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
- Dr. Siobhan Mellor & Jen Rutherford,Real Group“Sarah Jo has been an important part of the team since joining as a part-time consultant to our HR team. Her rigorous approach to legal detail and accuracy is delivered in the most supportive and considerate manner. Sometimes HR practice is black and white but more often it is grey, with room for interpretation and application. Whether developing policy or implementing policy into practice, Sarah Jo has facilitated discussions with the Directors to ensure that our decisions and our practice are legally compliant, but often with the nuanced implementation that we want for our staff. Sarah Jo has always ensured we remain person-centred, compliant and caring. Sarah Jo has understood and reflected our need for HR practice which oozes human kindness and individual consideration for managing our greatest resource – our fantastic team of staff. Thank you, Sarah Jo.” Siobhan, Director
“Sarah Jo has been invaluable in times of crisis but also with general HR issues that arise – she always manages to be available at short notice. Sarah Jo has been able to take on our values and vision and hence deal with matters in a way that compliments the whole business. I would highly recommend her services.” Jen, HR Manager
- Charlotte Hill & Shane Dorsett,The Felix Project“I had the pleasure of working with Sarah Jo when she was a consultant supporting the HR and Volunteering functions at The Felix Project. Sarah Jo was brilliant to work with. Collaborative, clear, a team-player and knowledgeable about her field. I would not hesitate to recommend her to others or to work with her again.”, Charlotte, CEO
“Sarah Jo is a solution focussed HR professional. She is fair and understanding. I truly enjoyed working with her. She’d be a great asset to any team she joins.”, Shane Dorsett, Director of Operations
- Sandrine Cotter,Adviza Partnership“I worked alongside Sarah Jo at the Felix Project when she joined in October 2021 to do a maternity cover. She quickly got to grips with the organisation and the challenges that we had. I found her really easy to build a relationship with and was impressed with how quickly she was able to confidently contribute to key discussions/issues at senior leadership team level. Sarah Jo will be a great asset to any organisation that will employ her!”, Sandrine, Director of Finance
- Flo Melinte,Product Manager, nurtureukSarah Jo helped us at a stage of accelerated growth of the organisation. We felt it was important for us to easily and thoroughly measure our performance as well as to update our guidance on other HR matters such as staff well-being, HR policies and procedures, and conflict management. We received prompt high-quality practical solutions designed to our specific needs in times of rapid change. Having an HR infrastructure in place makes a big difference.
- Andrew Smith,Director, BHPWe’ve worked together on different staff engagement projects and employee relations issues and we’ve realised how important is to get support from someone who knows our people. We’ve used HR call centres in the past to deal with a few HR issues but always felt the service didn’t take into consideration the wider organisational culture. Some things are black or white, but we’ve noticed many people matters are exactly in the grey area and someone who knows us personally is able to give advice personalised to our company. It takes time to build relationships, but it is all worth it. We get our own HR buddy and always stay in touch where we are not quite sure what to do when things because difficult.