- Michael,The Bromley by Bow CentreSarah Jo first supported the Centre during a tricky transition phase and did an excellent job of managing all aspects of the HR Function, getting on well with everyone and bringing a really professional approach to everything that was asked of her. Having managed the recruitment and selection of a permanent HR Manager, Sarah Jo ensured a seamless handover and smooth integration. Sarah Jo was then asked to complete a full Equal Pay Audit which she did in a thorough and thoughtful manner, bringing relevant external expertise and an ability to help with strategic decision making. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
- Alexandra,UN Career ChallengeI’ve worked closely with Sarah Jo over the past four years on multiple projects connected with human resources and recruitment matters, including training. In her dedicated area of responsibility, Sarah Jo has always shown strong HR expertise, a creative approach to challenges, the ability to cope with multiple things simultaneously and deliver impressive results. Sarah Jo is a charismatic and well-spoken person, both qualities that have served her well in working both with colleagues and with clients. I am confident that she will surpass your expectations. Sarah Jo is driven, self-confident, proactively helpful, and smart, and will find the best solutions for everyone who needs a hand with the HR.
- Siobhan & Jen,Real Group“Sarah Jo has been an important part of the team since joining as a part-time consultant to our HR team. Her rigorous approach to legal detail and accuracy is delivered in the most supportive and considerate manner. Sometimes HR practice is black and white but more often it is grey, with room for interpretation and application. Whether developing policy or implementing policy into practice, Sarah Jo has facilitated discussions with the Directors to ensure that our decisions and our practice are legally compliant, but often with the nuanced implementation that we want for our staff. Oana has always ensured we remain person-centred, compliant and caring. Sarah Jo has understood and reflected our need for HR practice which oozes human kindness and individual consideration for managing our greatest resource – our fantastic team of staff. Thank you, Sarah Jo.” Siobhan
“Sarah Jo has been invaluable in times of crisis but also with general HR issues that arise – she always manages to be available at short notice. Sarah Jo has been able to take on our values and vision and hence deal with matters in a way that compliments the whole business. I would highly recommend her services.” Jen
- Flo,nurtureukSarah Jo helped us at a stage of accelerated growth of the organisation. We felt it was important for us to easily and thoroughly measure our performance as well as to update our guidance on other HR matters such as staff well-being, HR policies and procedures, and conflict management. We received prompt high-quality practical solutions designed to our specific needs in times of rapid change. Having an HR infrastructure in place makes a big difference.
- Lizzie,Play“What we appreciate the most is that peopleknd. also looks for HR opportunities. We’ve got some good ideas on how to make our business a better workplace, from employee engagement to well-being. It’s not always about HR troubles with them.”
- Andrew,BHPWe’ve worked together on different staff engagement projects and employee relations issues and we’ve realised how important is to get support from someone who knows our people. We’ve used HR call centres in the past to deal with a few HR issues but always felt the service didn’t take into consideration the wider organisational culture. Some things are black or white, but we’ve noticed many people matters are exactly in the grey area and someone who knows us personally is able to give advice personalised to our company. It takes time to build relationships, but it is all worth it. We get our own HR buddy and always stay in touch where we are not quite sure what to do when things because difficult.